Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Winter Continues

 It'll be a little "warmer" today than yesterday, with a high closer to freezing and not quite so cold tomorrow morning. Above freezing tomorrow, slightly, but probably a little more icing. Not as bad as it was in 2021 around this time of year. But still quite unpleasant. There won't be any real relief until Thursday. Thursday should be sunny and the high temperature will be well above freezing for a change. After that it gets much better. Winter sucks. I used to like it, and I must have had rocks in my head. There is NOTHING good about winter. NOTHING!










I'm having my second cup of coffee. Up at 05:30, as usual. If the temperature ever actually does make it into the 20's F, I need to get out for a while and brave the single digit wind chills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment