Monday, January 9, 2023

Warming Up Again

 When we finally get some rain or other precipitation it'll probably be a disaster scenario, like California. I'm not looking forward to that. There was not a lot of cotton planted last year, around here. And this will probably be another bad year. I don't even want to know the state of our surface water reservoirs. It would be too depressing. By this time we must be approaching total dependence on wells. Good luck with that. Non-sustainable population growth is a real thing. 










But I'm looking forward to another summer, rain or no rain. Not only am I negative for Covid, I'm negative about very nearly everything. I've lived long enough, and I've seen enough, to be in a position to pass that verdict of negation. Not only is the glass half-empty, the glass is dirty and the contents are toxic. So there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment