Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Not Many Views

 I never did have very many views but the number is declining lately. In my opinion popularity is a sign that you are doing something stupid. Stupid has mass appeal. This blog was always for my amusement and it gives me a way to archive stuff and stroll down that old memory lane. As I grow older I seem to be getting more and more snobbish and reclusive. Well, it's something to do, and it's cheap. This will be another windy day, but not what you would call cold. Again, well above freezing this morning. Probably dust in the air again, but at least it isn't snow. I hate snow. Rain would be nice but that's not going to happen. DRY! It was mostly cloudy yesterday but this morning it is mostly clear and ought to stay that way. Give me sunshine!










The word for the day is: stasis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment