Wednesday, January 4, 2023

A Covid Exposure

 I've had both Moderna vaccinations and two boosters, the last one was the bivalent a few months ago. But I've had a definite exposure and we'll see how it goes. I've ordered a bunch of free test kits from the postal service and will test myself at intervals. So far I feel fine and it's been over a week, going on two weeks. I have my temperature taken three days a week at my gym and it's always a bit below "normal". Probably, as some doctors are saying now, we will all get some form of the virus, and the question is: how severe it will be. Some people still refuse vaccination, and that's amazing to me. The unvaccinated, especially if they are over 65 and/or have some other health condition, play with fire. 











No comments:

Post a Comment