Sunday, January 22, 2023

Today Not Bad

 Tomorrow won't be so bad but snow possible tomorrow night, probably late, and then snow changing to rain Tuesday. I guess this will at least help with the drought conditions but 1 to 3 inches of snow is not that much moisture. The hazard will be Wednesday morning with iced roadways. But it'll be well above freezing later that day and it warms again rapidly after this blip of winter. So I'll run the necessary errands tomorrow, stay inside all day Tuesday (I'll have to get out once in a while, but I'm not DRIVING anywhere), and Wednesday afternoon I can be out and about as needed. It's been worse. A LOT worse. Most of our snow, if we get any, arrives in February. I actually used to like cold weather. And I even enjoyed snow at one time. But now I'm old and all that has changed. At my age you'd rather be warm than cold. 










I'm looking forward to summer and I really don't care how hot it gets. 


No comments:

Post a Comment