Monday, January 23, 2023

Maybe Some Snow

 Starting sometime over night and extending into tomorrow afternoon, snowfall turning into what will probably be a light drizzle. This is another forecast I'd like to see WRONG. But I'll be ready for it, whatever it turns out to be. And I felt like doing something different today, reaching back into the archives and re-working old scenes. I really like the black and white stuff and the subject matter I used then. I don't think I'd feel good at all, doing that again, visiting such places again, because it would necessarily and unfortunately be something I would have to do alone, and that would be hard to take. No alternative. 







My life now is sometimes as bleak as these scenes. I think I'll do more of this and save the sunflowers for later. Yes, more...


















I call stuff like this a "life study". It IS life, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment