Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Survive Today-- Survived Yesterday

 If it isn't a bomb cyclone it's a heat dome. Life in the PU is a nasty business. All the more reason to refuse to have any children. Look at the existence you're condemning them to. I'm happy not to be guilty of such a crime of selfishness. My outlook is jaundiced, of course, and if my opinions offend, bugger off. Too many busy bodies running around-- the Karen syndrome. Nothing I can do about any of that, so on to the task of living my own daily life, under a HEAT DOME!!










I admit to having rather unusual thoughts and feelings-- consider the fact that most of what the universe is, is non-sentient. Unaware. That makes it a corpse, effectively. Think about that. It's all dead, for the most part. Nothing inside. Scary, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment