Friday, June 16, 2023

Dry And Hot

 Dry and hot is going to be our pattern going into July, but northeast of us severe storms and a tornado that hit Perryton hard, with fatalities and lots of damage. I was in Perryton many years ago, rescuing a friend of mine who got stranded in the oil fields after he wrecked his car up there. That was a fiasco. I'd just purchased a used candy apple red Fender Jaguar, and I had that guitar on my mind. That poor guy had one screw up after another, and is dead now. Probably a victim of the same kind of heart disease that killed his father. 










That guitar didn't last long but now I've got another one. And even though it will be very hot today the air is dry so the temperature right now is 62 F and there's a nice breeze. It feels great outside this morning. I would rather have this type of weather than the severe storms striking the panhandle not so very far from us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment