Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Survive Today And Tomorrow

 Two extremely hot days and then moderating temps and rain chances. Just need to get through today and tomorrow. Heat dome? Climate gone crazy to match the rest of things? Humanity chooses to use babies as the weapons of self-destruction. The human race self-destructs via over-production of those little bouncing babes (Awwww, how cute!), and those tykes might as well be so many bouncing betty bombs. I think that's funny. I can't really say that I have any regrets at all about choosing NOT to father a child. No, not even one. I thought in terms of financial goals, and I weighed the cost of child care vs those goals and it was a no-brainer. Most people would be ever so much better off if they would choose not to have children. The math is obvious. 










Gotta watch out for those instincts. They can easily kill us all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment