Monday, June 12, 2023

Cool, Cloudy, Breezy

 Conditions this morning allow me to open windows and get heat out of the house before it gets hot later. Clouds and cool breezes are a treat. Still no need to water. I will do one section of the garden later this week. 










It takes daily effort to stay on top of things. I am very happy to have "travel" off my radar. And even if I didn't have so much to do here, even if I had the time and opportunity, I wouldn't do it. I am where I want to be and as I want to be. I'd be a fool to "travel". Packing? Living out of a suitcase? Being where I do NOT want to be? Returning to a neglected household? UNpacking? Trying to catch up, repair damage? No effing way. Been there, done that, and that part of my life is OVER. And I am so happy to have it over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment