Saturday, May 20, 2023

Wow!

 Our weather this May continues to be terrific! May it continue. Ha. Ha. I did have to water, and I continue to water, because the effects of those recent rains are wearing off. I like to water because it always feels like I'm putting another nail in Lubbock's coffin. Lubbock probably needs a stake through its heart, but that's too much for me. I always remind myself that I can only do so much. 










I drove recently into parts of Lubbock I have not seen in over five years, and the experience gave me the willy shivers. I hated it. I never want to see it again. Where the hell have all those people come from? Stay away! I'm so glad nothing like that is happening where I live. 

Links at the bottom of the blog mostly go to YouTube, but they are the "cream of the crop", so to speak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment