Tuesday, May 30, 2023

No Overnight Rain

 I did all the stuff I haven't been able to do since it started raining. It was a very quiet Memorial Day and weekend. It began with that epic storm and ended with a whimper. I clean forgot to put the flag up. I feel kind of bad about that. But none of my neighbors had theirs up and that was kind of odd. Strange things are happening. I remember Red Buttons... heck, I remember the Jimmy Durante Show, and The Texaco Theater! I remember the Berlin Airlift! I remember Eisenhower and Joe McCarthy! I remember Fulton J. Sheen. I remember Buffalo Bob and Mary Hartline. Amazing how long I've been around. I don't often think of that. I'm really old! I never, ever, expected to be so old. But now that I AM that old it's no big deal. I seem to be in remarkable health. Diet and exercise make a huge difference. I guess that's helped me. 










I still work out a lot. 


No comments:

Post a Comment