Sunday, May 28, 2023

Another Rain Storm!

 I should tip my hat to Uri Geller. The "Pray for rain!" mantra has worked. Of course, at one time the prayer was for peace in the Mideast. That one didn't work out so well, did it? Rain is easy. Well, I believe-- I believe we are under a flood watch or warning. One of the two. The ground is soaked. If I can get some of the lavish growth trimmed back Memorial Day I will be quite happy. I want my jungle to be confined to certain areas, with clear spaces and paths. That takes constant effort but I can only do it when the vegetation is not soaking wet. I have not noticed any mosquitoes yet. That's really strange. 










There was a power outage last night, during the storm (no hail) and most of the time when that happens it's because some stupid drunk smashed into a power pole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment