Sunday, May 7, 2023

Cool Mornings Warm Days

 Maybe I complain too much about the local climate. It isn't always bad. This time in May, this year, happens to be quite pleasant. Cool mornings and warm days. And we did have fairly substantial rain recently. My private jungle is growing like gangbusters. Next week I'll have to do a lot of watering to keep everything green and growing. I like to water. I've made a lot of improvements for the sake of privacy and security and what I consider beauty and interest. I'd like to have an old tractor parked in the middle of the backyard, or a vintage auto, rusting away. I could afford to do it, but that seems extravagant. Who knows what the future would bring? Save! Be frugal! Avoid extravagance! Prepare for that "rainy day". And all that other wise and prudent stuff. I like to be wise and prudent as much as I like to water. I like to water. Pray for water! I enjoy doing good deeds! Pray for good deeds! 










You know what? Faith is shit. You can take your faith and shove it up your bleeding ass, for all the good it does. Whatever it happens to be. ACTIONS count. And nothing else.  I truly despise "people of faith". They're fucking worthless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment