Wednesday, May 3, 2023

It Rained Last Night

 Thunder and lightening and rain but no hail. That was a treat! A "rain freshened" morning is rare. My jungle is coming back. I have not mentioned "the animals" in a while. I have more and they are doing well. Hard luck cases for the most part but getting the care they need. Probably I should have been a veterinarian. Inevitably, you lose some. There's only so much one can do. And they do all get vet visits. See, by doing this I thumb my nose at the natural order. Fuck the natural order-- truly the natural order, the physical world, or the PU as I like to call it, is a tale told by a blithering idiot. It's the house that Jack built, and Jack had shit for brains, and no heart at all. That's a Gnostic sentiment. 











No comments:

Post a Comment