Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Finishing Bayer Museum Of Agriculture, Outside

Yes, with this done, I can move on to another location this weekend.




I guess I could mention that Uverse service for internet and homephone has been quite good so far. I've only had to reboot the modem once. Should probably do that once a week. 




A Sunday drive to Acuff and Roosevelt might be just right. I'll see if I can locate some old landmarks. Or maybe something might actually be new. That would be a surprise.




And after that, I see no reason ever to return to Acuff. It's actually a pleasant drive. But there are other places to go.


That's it. I might visit the Windpower Center on the other side of Broadway someday, too. In fact, I HAVE to do that if I'm going to retrace steps...

No comments:

Post a Comment