Sunday, June 12, 2022

Starting The Day At 77 F

 It isn't even that cool in the morning. My thermostat is set on 79F, to do my infinitesimal part to preserve the power grid (hahahah) and I compensate with various ceiling fans and air circulators. I'm comfortable enough. Most of the USA sweltered yesterday and will swelter again today. That's what you get for releasing carbon dioxide that has been sequestered in the ground for many millions of years. Any young earthers out there can kiss my ass. Your children and grandchildren will live in a toxic hellhole because YOU had shit for brains. YOU! At least, most of you... certainly not all. But MOST of you. And on that cheery and cantankerous note (I'm old. Fuck you if you can't take a joke.) more of those fascinating glimpses of a weird world:








 The Texas flag and ribbon wire-- seems to be an ever more appropriate juxtaposition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment