Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A Weak Norther

 Yes,  a weak frontal boundary moved through just before sunrise. It felt good. If only it had more punch. I, of course, am always up and active at least an hour before sunrise. I can't imagine "sleeping in". An alien concept, although I know it works for many. It just doesn't work for me. To each their own. 








Someday, I might actually take that little trip east, out to Acuff, to see whether this steakhouse is still there. My wife and I ate there at least twice in the past. A humble buffet-style place, with vast amounts of food that you could accurately describe as "home-cooked". Simple fare, all you can eat, nothing fancy. No table like any other, oil cloth, a variety of chairs, some wood, some metal, some folding. I really hope they are still in business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment