Thursday, June 9, 2022

An Ordinary Morning

 Heating up, of course. That's to be expected. Much accomplished yesterday so very little needs to be done today. 








These zoomed-in pics are among the last visual records of what was once a hot spot on Lubbock's Strip, when Lubbock was "dry". Those days are gone for good, and good riddance to that bluenose nonsense. I buy my wine in a local supermarket. When I buy beer I buy it in a local supermarket. If I ever have any desire for a single malt scotch, I can get that easily and conveniently. Contrary to the lunatic ravings of Lubbock's religious whack-jobs, the world didn't end when Lubbock ceased to be "dry". We should not forget that the same people who gave us those liquor prohibitions fought integration, and turned to their Bibles to justify both segregation and slavery. Never forget and never forgive. Once wrong always wrong. Of course, they'd never admit to this day that they were wrong. They are just biding their time, waiting for the return of "the good old days", when White was Right. They are the evil in our midst. 

No comments:

Post a Comment