Monday, June 6, 2022

Cool Morning

 Since I'm always up and at it before sunrise, I get as much of the cool outside air in the house as possible. I have an arrangement for that. For the most part, not much happening here, at least not much that interests me. Still doing my best to keep the outside world outside, where it belongs. I want no part of it. Except for the esoteric stuff, with a high quotient of abstraction and theory. That's always of interest. It's great to be able to follow such things on one's home computer! 








As anyone can see from what I photograph, the things I consider "interesting bits" are not what 99.99% of the population would take an interest in. I just happen to like the more obscure and generally disregarded structural features of the "real world". But make no mistake-- it's all part of the "real world". 

No comments:

Post a Comment