Monday, March 26, 2018

Finishing The Graphic Material

Since this stuff is GRAPHIC, maybe I should provide a warning? Not. Not that kind of graphic.

So I did more extensive Photoshop manipulations...



 The one above has a Peter Max psychedelic quality to it, and I rather like it.

I felt that I was getting interesting results.
And they printed well in large formats.





I did a lot more of these things before I lost interest. I put some on the walls and I realized that they were rather disturbing and distracting. The psychedelic era had passed. What you want on your wall is like visual elevator music. Even a Cezanne is visual elevator music, although of a high grade. The things I was making were  more like visual assaults. I shifted my interests to more conventional photography.

Next time, I will continue to rummage around in my archives.


No comments:

Post a Comment