Friday, July 28, 2023

Meatball!

 I refer to an R. Crumb comic skit. UAPs are all too much like that. And nobody ever did figure out how meatball worked. But if you got bopped, you were briefly a celebrity, and you felt so special. And now the FAA promises to protect us from alien invaders from the distant stars by cracking down HARD on RC airplanes flown by kids and adults having fun being kids again. That'll scare the crap out of ET! We're going to slap fines on people having fun with a hobby! Fucking morons all the way down, and as far as the eye can see. If I wasn't affected by any of this shit it would be funny, but I can't wall myself off from the asshole monkeys, and the critters are both stupid and dangerous. And they breed like rats. Fuck the world. I want to get OFF. Or at least far away...










I should mention that back in the eighties I went on a "high IQ club" binge, and got into Mensa, Intertel, and Three Sigma. And I was not impressed. I don't do that anymore. I was so disillusioned. I met lots of crackpots, and alcoholics who were NOT recovering. 



No comments:

Post a Comment