Saturday, July 8, 2023

It Rained!

 It rained in the afternoon and it rained overnight, and it was enough to nourish all the green things that the late Bob Ross was so concerned about, all the "little doers" in nature. Ah, Bob Ross! Ah the Little Doers! 










For over twenty years every day, for me, has been a vacation. I abandoned the "world of work" very early and I have not missed it, ever. That's what you can do, if you save and save, and live the simple life, and avoid the common traps. I've been married twice, the first one was a business deal, to some extent, but more than satisfactory and it ended well in a rational manner. I wouldn't have entered into that arrangement if I had not loved the woman and her family. Marriage number two was late in life and it was my true marriage-- and even though my wife has passed away, that true marriage goes on, on another plane of being. She is still my life partner and there will be no other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment