Friday, July 21, 2023

Cloudy, Windy

 Getting a break in the heat at last. I was thinking yesterday of foods I don't see anymore, like parsnips. Mass consumption means even the foodstuffs get dumbed down and reduced to the most common and profitable items. I remember when I could buy spiced apple rings in a can, BBQ in a can, potato salad in a jar. Most people, I find, are quite childish and have childish tastes. Horrible to think of children using iphones and wasting time with social media. If they grow up thinking that a facebook "friend" is real, they are lost. I rarely see anyone reading a book anymore. Eyes fixed, glassy and vacant, on their stinking "smart" phones. I really think that humanity is ready for extinction. One of life's many failed experiments. It's very sad. I don't think that thinking animals work very well. A thinking animal is kind of grotesque, when you think about it. HAHAHAH.










When people DON'T think they do stupid shit, and when people DO think they do stupid shit. Hydrogen bombs and ballistic missiles and AR-15's are all stupid shit. Monkeyshines and monkey shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment