Saturday, August 1, 2020

These Garden Pics Are Not Recent

Some of this stuff goes all the way back to June. It's gotten a lot wilder since then.





Too many white wing doves hanging around. 




I had no intention of creating a "habitat" but that's how it turned out. I'd like to expand it to include all of the space in back, except for a wide winding pathway, but I suspect I would run afoul of various city ordinances. I know that at least one of my neighbors likes what I've done but I don't know about the others. I'll have to look into what the city, in all of its profound lack of wisdom, will permit. I would be interested in creating prairie conditions. I could easily supply it with just the right amount of water, drought or no drought. No more mowing. A natural space of the sort that existed before the human plague arrived, with their cotton fields and ranch lands, and cities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment