Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Same Old Same Old

Haven't gone anywhere.






My new home gym setup is pretty awesome. Can't go to the old gym anymore, even though it is open. Not likely to be safe. Some people go to a gym to be social. When I went, even with my wife, it was to EXERCISE! She had the same attitude. So with the home gym there is a total focus on EXERCISE and no distractions, no need to sanitize, no need to wear a mask, and no annoying people around trying to chat me up while I'm lifting weights or running on the treadmill. No need to try to make polite but perfunctory conversation while thinking: bugger off. And it's all right here, all the time. No need to arrange a time, no need to drive anywhere, no need to wait for someone to finish with the weights or equipment I need so I can use the stuff. This is one good way to cope with COVID. For pointers on form and technique, there's a ton of excellent material on the internet. 







Not finished with this garden stuff by a long shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment