Thursday, August 6, 2020

Not Finished With Garden

I've located a few candidate sites for the kinds of things I like to photograph but I don't know when I'll get to them. I'm kind of waiting for that first detectable norther. Too hot for far too long. June and July are rotten months as far as I'm concerned. August is usually hot but it isn't unusual to have some relief from the relentless heat in mid to late August. 






Special effects used here.






And I might just scrap the sunflowers next year-- plant something else. I keep thinking it might be interesting to plant corn. The stuff grows taller than the sunflowers and I'd actually have something I could eat. If I expanded the garden, watermelons might work well in that new section. I don't think I'd run afoul of the city's zoning regulations. It might be an interesting experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment