Sunday, August 9, 2020

Even Less Garden

Soon those pics will be used up. But I scoped out some stuff downtown this morning. 






I'm getting tired of this stuff anyway. And now I'm thinking that I might just undo the entire garden and let the lawn reclaim it. Because it's a lot of work. I made that garden in the first place for my wife to enjoy. She's not here anymore to enjoy it and most of this summer it's been too hot for me to enjoy it, not to mention the mosquitoes. Or, I could undo the expansion she never got to see in full bloom. I almost had it completed the week before she died. I finished it, but now I wish I'd just let it be, let the grass regrow, which would have happened quickly. That might be the best move. I'll have to think about it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment