Wednesday, July 11, 2018

So Here Is A Place I've Revisited...

Yes, I've begun to retrace steps. Of course, there is always new stuff, and I won't neglect that. For instance, I've recently examined construction at what used to be Citizen's Tower, a structure that has been vacant for years, and falling apart. But now it has been purchased by the city and will become Police Headquarters! In fact, my wife and I examined the place when it was still a ruin, so returning there qualifies as yet another site revisited.




You can't get very close, so a long focus lens came in very handy.




If fact, there is another abandoned building nearby, and, since it is close to the Salvation Army shelter downtown, there are signs that it has become a homeless encampment.




Someday there will be cops all over this area. How will that affect the homeless?




I drove around downtown Lubbock. This area fascinated both of us and we visited it many times. I will be back, again and again. Then I headed for Erskine via Municipal Drive. I had a specific location in mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment