Monday, July 16, 2018

New Pics In Pipeline!

Saturday, despite a light rain, I got the Agricultural Museum, and an abandoned feed mill. That feed mill was one of the first places I visited with my wife, so the excursion was a good start on retracing our little photo trips. Sunday morning I got the junkyard. While I was out there a young guy in a pickup stopped and asked me if I knew who owned the place. He wanted parts. I told him I had no idea, but agreed with him that it was a shame to see so much stuff sitting there and going to waste. Eventually, I'll begin posting this stuff. Until then, how about more sunflowers?




The garden in the backyard is a jungle. That's exactly what I'd hoped for.



 There are zinnias, milkweed, hummingbird mint and a lot of other stuff going on as well.
Probably there will be more of this next time, until I get the new stuff downloaded from the cameras and processed. I used the Nikon Saturday and the Canon Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment