Wednesday, July 4, 2018

July 4th, 2018, Lubbock, Texas

Three days of celebration, of festivities!

How about some more of those sunflowers, eh?




This one fell to the ground, and there it rots, sort of like a fallen soldier. That's kind of appropriate for the date, isn't it?




There were actually clouds in the sky when I took some of these, and on one of those cloudy days it rained. Incredible.




Three days of celebrations seems to me to be over-doing things. Some of last year's celebrations were rained out. No such luck this time around, it seems.




Some of these photos turned out pretty good, for what they are. I used my best cameras.


 There are no mistakes-- only happy accidents. Bob Ross said that.  Sounds good to me.





Details. I'm just not into the big picture.



So, that was July 4th, 2018, in Lubbock, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment