Monday, August 21, 2023

Pleasant Mornings Continue

 Dry air makes the heat easier to deal with, and the heat diminishes. Everything very stable and predictable, still. May such conditions prevail in my life. I dread change. My fundamental outlook has not changed since 1989; that is clear as I continue to reference my journal volumes. And I do mean volumes. I still have one per year, more or less, since 1988, and at one time, since 1980, with fragments dating back to 1978. Most of that is gone, except the very early stuff, and that was transcribed into rich text format years ago. It's burned onto a cd rom and someday I need to get it onto a thumb drive. 










Interesting thing about a lot of that early stuff, is that I used the material as a basis for fiction. That fiction has been published anonymously and has had many readers over the years. It is in an archive, but I will never reveal where, and if you ever stumble upon it you will find it under two different aliases. It is quite subversive, and it was meant to be subversive. HAHA! Just my little effort to undermine the social order and strike a blow against "Christendom". Fuck "Christendom". 

No comments:

Post a Comment