Saturday, August 19, 2023

Nice Mornings, Hot Days

 But that seasonal roller coaster is cranking up. Now temps decline, slowly, gradually, before they rise again, but we do approach seasonal change, and that is encouraging. That's the sort of change I can enjoy, but otherwise, other kinds of changes, I try to avoid. SOSO is wonderful! Routine is wonderful! Staying within the confines of my own little world is wonderful! I no longer have any need to travel and that actually feels like an incredible luxury. Packing is terrible. Being in transit from one place to another is terrible. Being away from HOME is terrible. Unpacking is terrible! Taking care of all the little things that were neglected while I was away is terrible! Never again! AHHHH!










A couple of other things I despise that other people seem to enjoy: entertaining, "having people over". I hate that with bloody passion. So I don't do it. God forbid anyone should invite themselves over, like show up on my doorstep with no prior notice. I'd probably have to kill them!

No comments:

Post a Comment