Tuesday, August 22, 2023

People Seem Disturbed

 As our temps moderate to seasonal norms, I continue to do all of my "rat-killing" early. And by the way, I am NOT running on DST. So I get up at a true 05:30 and I'm out and about by a true 08:00, if I have to go to the bank or PO, otherwise, I'm gassing the car and buying groceries at a TRUE 07:00. Nice! At any rate, as I did the things I needed to do this morning, I noted many people speeding and many people changing lanes erratically, as though they had their heads up their asses, and some fat fuck in a large PU even honked at me as I signaled a right turn and slowed to make that turn. I refrained from giving that pig the finger. Undoubtedly that pig has high blood pressure and if he was upset by something and in a mad rush, let his life be shortened by stress. Maybe he was disturbed by my EAT SH*T TRUMPTARD bumper sticker? Who knows? At any rate I got my stuff done. And by the way, I had a great weight session this morning. Tuesday is for all the things I can do with my adjustable bench, using my collection of dumbbells. It's mainly upper body: abs, arms, shoulders, back, and so on routine but I do some split squats with a pair of 40 lb dumbbells and some other leg stuff. It's quick but thorough. Other things on other days. I bet that pig who honked at me does not do much of anything except sit behind a desk and work on heart disease. But what was wrong with people this morning? Can't they relax?









RELAX!

No comments:

Post a Comment