Sunday, August 6, 2023

Change In The Air

 Of course, it could be an illusion. The temps didn't hit predicted highs yesterday as cloud cover moved in and severe storms popped up north of us. Today already it is more cloudy than sunny and the temps are milder than they have been. I can't see us hitting any record highs today. Promising signs of change, at least. In 1988 the pattern was somewhat similar. I am still roaming around in my past. Keeping a journal was a good idea. I began in 1980 but volumes prior to 1988 have been shredded since I simply couldn't relate to that person anymore. Somewhat embarrassing and distressing to read that stuff. Lots of poor decisions in those days, although there were no disasters. In hindsight I would have done many things differently. 










Is it not like that for all of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment