Sunday, March 5, 2023

Still No Rain

 So dry! But at least the weather is getting warmer. The idiot DST ritual approaches. I hope that never becomes permanent. I ignore it. I don't DO that shit for brains spring forward and fall back crap. My concession to that idiocy is to reset one wall clock, one near the TV, and my wristwatch. That's it. That's in the event of some appointment I might have to make. My bedside clock remains untouched and so do all the the other clocks on the walls and my mealtimes and bedtimes and getting up times remain true to the sun. And the assholes who impose upon us DST can eat shit and die. 










It is so sad, that so many of those who have power over us are worthless arsewipes.  And I sometimes wonder why more women don't kill more men...

No comments:

Post a Comment