Monday, March 6, 2023

Quite Warm

 Cool mornings and warm days with light wind. I can cope with that. Rain is unlikely. I'm pretty sure Uri Geller is dead, so that "Pray for rain!! stuff isn't going to work. Yesterday I complained about worthless assholes who either have power over our lives by force of law, or by pretense and an assumed authority. In the latter category I would put preachers and pastors, who tend to be among the worst liars and the sleaziest con artists you are ever likely to encounter. "Send money!" Bullshit. Never, ever, send money. There are all kinds of great charities out there. Support them directly, and don't throw money at some sleaze bag con artist. 










In most cases, if I had to choose between sparing the life of a drowning pastor, or a drowning skunk, I would not have a hard time deciding. Rescue the skunk and let the pastor sink. I say, in MOST cases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment