Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunflowers 56

 I've got a lot of these. Kind of fascinating subject matter, in that it's always the same thing but ever-changing. Now what does that remind me of? At any rate, although not freezing this morning it is windy and cold. But sunny. That helps. I have one very important little trip to make this morning, and then in for the day. I couldn't do it last week because there was ice on the roads! I happened to read about something called "deltacron" this morning. It combines the Omicron protein coat with Delta genetics. Just what nobody needed. It just goes on and on, doesn't it? Still too early to tell whether it's going to be very prevalent or very dangerous or very infectious. It seems that Covid is here to stay, in one form or another. On that unhappy note, let's have some more sunflowers!







At this point, only a first rate fool would refuse to be vaccinated. And of fools we do have many.

No comments:

Post a Comment