Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunflowers 70

 I took my usual Sunday morning drive and thought I would not see any hurrying half-wits, no pod people behind the wheel, but no, there were quite a number, actually. On a Sunday morning?? What's to hurry for? What is there to hurry to?? Are the pod people incapable of relaxing? Do the pod people have no concept of leisure? It seems they do not. And I feel sorry for them. When I have a destination with a scheduled appointment time, I leave EARLY, and I find that I arrive in plenty of time, despite the fact that I've never exceeded a posted speed limit at any point, and have not run any lights. It could be that the pod people are chronically severely disorganized or distracted. I would recommend tossing the "smart" phone, but many feel they must have such a device and are in fact addicted to their devices. And I feel sorry for them. Of course, some people really do need such a device but I would reckon that they are smart enough to manage their time and do not have addictive personalities. I think most people are NOT smart enough to manage their time, prioritize, place things in perspective. And most people do seem to be easily addicted to this and that. How did that come about? I can't explain it. I can only deplore this state of affairs, and try my best to avoid the various traps people fall into.







Life has become very strange, because people seem to be getting strange. Stranger and stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment