Monday, March 23, 2020

More New Pics, Same Location

Windows 10 still working OK. Had to do a driver update and restart to have full use of the printer but now that is fixed. Had to hunt a bit to locate devices, but once found, no problems.



This is another one of those funky alleys I like so much.


The whole area around this alley is pretty funky as well. My wife and I visited this Cantina one hot summer day, and and found it interesting. Good food, good beer (for me), and a great atmosphere. More of this to go.

I've decide to make no comment on current events. I'm following all the preventative measures. Limiting social contact is no problem for me, not being what one would call a "people person". Far from it, in fact. But if I do in fact get sick, I'll document what that is like for me. So far, though, doing fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment