Thursday, March 26, 2020

Let's Finish This Alley

But I will be back, and next time I will get much more detail. Meanwhile COVID-19 cases in the immediate area are up to 21. A lot of these people traveled out of state. At least one got it in Israel and brought it back to his community. Gee, thanks a lot. Several seem to have picked it up from an infected person in their church, and so on. And a lot of people here and elsewhere in the USA are looking to an unhinged liar, a psycho with a proven record of destroying everything he's ever touched,  to lead them out of this crisis. Truly, there is no cure for stupid. 





A while back I predicted that Russia would be hard hit. Then I thought better of it, deciding that Putin was much smarter than our idiot-in-chief, but now I am not so sure. Numbers are climbing there. I doubt that they have a very good handle on the actual number of infections. 




That's the end of this series. And hey, if you're hoarding toilet paper, why don't you eat the shit and die?

No comments:

Post a Comment