Sunday, March 22, 2020

Brand New Pics!

I found a great location. I'll be back there again and again, doing what I have wanted to do for a long time, and that is: examine one location minutely. Consider this the intro.




I've only scratched the surface, here, and a long focus lens will reveal much more.




This is the sort of stuff I really like. I see no problem in getting out and about to take plenty of the kinds of pics I like. Recently I was forced by corrupted Windows 7 files to do an upgrade to Windows 10. I let a professional do it. I took my computer to AKRAM computers here in Lubbock and the result was excellent. I lost nothing, all files preserved and all old programs still work fine. It isn't the same as Windows 7 but the differences are minor and the computer is much more stable and secure. I'm glad I did it! I know, I put the change off, and thought it would be the end of the world, but I was wrong. I am no longer afraid of Windows 10. I can manage the change. Not the end of the world at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment