Sunday, April 16, 2023

Somewhat Cold This Morning

 But it's sunny and it didn't freeze. Probably this will be winter's last swat. A bit late now for freezing temps, snow, or ice storms. 










I need to try to find a copy of D.H. Lawrence's "Apocalypse". I am currently reading, along with Sue Grafton's fine fiction, Bart Ehrman's "Armageddon". I highly recommend ALL of Bart Ehrman's work. James Tabor's too. There are so many excellent scholars out there, with so many excellent books on so many interesting subjects. That's wealth, and that sort of wealth is available to all. Public libraries are still a treasure. I buy my books but many can't afford to do that, or can't buy online, as I like to do. The book burning/book banning crowd should themselves be burned. Never burn a book, but instead burn those who would burn books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment