Tuesday, October 25, 2022

It's Seasonal

 Sloppy wet and quite cool yesterday. I hope this won't be a WET winter. After all the rain we've had lately this would be a good time for drought conditions to kick in again. I voted by mail. At early voting locations I saw a lot of senile oldsters and I can guess what those geriatric cases are voting for, or against. No brain, or a brain turned to mush, and no pain. Living in FOX Fantasy Land, with a heavy dose of garbage from the pulpit. And young people appear to be too ignorant, and too shallow, and too self-involved, to even vote. It's the "smart" phone generation, and it's quite pathetic. They'll deserve what they get. 










No wonder I put so much effort into insulating myself and isolating myself, holding the outside world at bay to the extent possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment