Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A Damp Morning

 Rain possible off and on today, and we already got a little in the early morning hours. Terrific temperatures. It is not so bad. I hope for a mild winter. I hope for no arctic blasts this winter. I clear the land a bit at a time. More progress this morning. 










I will never understand why people text. There seems to be a stigma attached to the human voice, and even a stigma attached to email. People used to write letters. Letters were so civilized. Letters were so human, and so humane. I still correspond by letter. My mother sent wonderful letters to me, and I sent letters to her. I have hundreds of her letters that I have saved over the years. Someday I will put them in order and read through them, first to last. That will be a wonderful way to remember her. That will be a nice winter project, in fact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment