Saturday, February 12, 2022

Sunflowers 90

 Sunflowers! I sure have done a lot of these things!







It looks like Russia stopped reporting Covid data six days ago, not long after that huge spike in cases. The weekly death toll in Israel is higher now than it's been at any time during the pandemic. In most countries the Omicron wave seems to have peaked. Will there be another variant, and another peak in cases and deaths? And another? And another? Nobody seems to know. What I do know, is that the clouds here are already breaking up, we are getting sunshine and this latest winter bumblast is nothing like the last one. I expect to be out and about soon. On the exercise front, the weight bench I bought a year or so ago was a very good investment. I've found a lot of benefit in doing seated barbell and dumbbell shoulder presses and butterflies and reclining dumbbell curls. Not to mention ab crunches and other exercises I've made up that I've never seen anyone else do. Nothing beats free weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment