Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Sunflowers 87

 I wonder how you would display a digital collectable? Put a thumb drive on a shelf? Bloody stupid. It seems to me that the entire "digital world" is throw away garbage. Reality is analog. It's analog at every level. Your brain is an analog device. Art worthy of the name is analog. Digital photography is not and never will be "art". It takes no skill. It's endlessly reproducible and can be modified at will. Cheap, lazy, garbage, no matter how pretty it is, but is it creative? I don't think so. How much of the brain is required to produce it? Not much. I think my sunflower pics and other pics I do are interesting at best, maybe pretty sometimes-- but nothing like that is of any consequence. 99.9% of any digital production is in the DEVICE! Very little is in the hand, eye, brain of the piss-ant creator. With that said, how about some more sunflowers, eh? Eh?







Screw the digital world. The metaverse is crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment