Thursday, February 17, 2022

An Alley 2

 I had a busy day yesterday, doing a lot of stuff before a stupid norther hit. Windy and bone dry. This area will probably look like the Sahara eventually. And the desert southwest well be a desert again, and largely uninhabitable. This is what happens when you "increase and multiply". Worst advice ever given. I took an unaccustomed drive way out west here in Lubbock, and I saw overpopulation in action. Housing developments for which there will be not enough water in the near future, non-sustainable growth, and crazy traffic congestion-- and blowing dust. A bleak and sterile environment dotted with look-alike houses, too many cars, and way the heck too many people. And blowing dust. 







Lots of people will not approve of my sentiments, but lots of people can kiss my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment