Saturday, December 18, 2021

Sunflowers 35

 I'm quite pleased to have a very good supply of masks! All those unvaccinated people, crowding together in big box stores and other social gatherings, with Delta still out there and Omicron spreading rapidly, give me the shivers. Experts predict a Covid tsunami and I trust experts. I trust intelligent people with education and training and experience. I do NOT trust social media "influencers", Facebook trolls, or pundits. So, I'll be really pleased to get this idiotic holiday season over with. People go crazy, and it's especially evident on the roads. 







We had some nice humidity the last few days. This is what we've been reduced to in this area: humidity you can actually feel has become our substitute for rain. Gosh, we sure had some nice humidity the last few days! Did you get some humidity at your place?

No comments:

Post a Comment