Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Sunflowers 24

 I can't quite get through the winter with this, but I think I can get into the early stages before I run out of sunflowers. Sooner or later I'll have some Lubbock funky alleys again. Some piles of trash and interesting junk and other stuff like that. Temps fairly mild today and the next few days but cloudy. No rain, of course. 







I completed a bit of simplification today, finally. The process turned out to me more complicated than I thought it would be, but it's done. Briefly, I cancelled one of my credit cards. This simplifies financial record keeping. I never carry a balance but I didn't like the website on this one. They made it very hard to see all the charges in a billing cycle, and that made it hard to check for unauthorized charges. Plus, they switched my billing preferences without my knowledge or approval. And their customer service was poor. Reason enough to drop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment